quite the introduction:nitro bar

By colleen - December 13, 2018

hello world!
I was most certainly not kidding when I said I would be posting about coffee quite a bit. Let me just say this: coffee is probably one of the most important things in my life. Dramatic? Maybe. Truthful? Definitely. But alas, my addiction is nothing that I am ashamed of!

I go to college in Providence, Rhode Island. It isn't exactly the largest city in the world. I'm originally from New Jersey, and am a frequent NYC visitor, so I can most certainly say that Providence is incredibly different from NYC. But, nevertheless, it is still a wonderful location for me to be attending school. 

The best part about being in a city must be the amazing places I get to try every so often. Some of my favorite places that we've visited are- can you guess it- coffee shops. There is a plethora of coffee shops just waiting to be visited, and I intend on doing my very best to answer their caffeine-filled callings.

So, as a way to get away from the craziness that is finals week at PC, my friend Christina and I went to a little shop called Nitro Bar to study (but in reality, Christina just taught me how to blog. Sorry, professors!). 

First and foremost, I absolutely love aesthetically-pleasing coffee shops. It may be basic, but in all honestly, who wouldn't want a cute place to put on your instagram story?! My desire for aesthetics were definitely met upon entering Nitro Bar. The shop itself, while pretty small, is a perfect place to cozy up and sip on a latte while ignoring the responsibilities of a college student.

The coffee was, how you say, life-changing. With the cold RI weather, I thought a nice hot latte would be fitting to sooth my headache. I was most certainly not expecting how delicious it would be. You know that feeling when you taste the best coffee- your taste buds are smiling, you're smiling, everyone is smiling? That is exactly how I felt. Nitro Bar, you have my heart. Check out how adorable this little latte was! 
I'm hoping that next semester we'll do a ton more of these spontaneous coffee shop trips. while today's wasn't exactly productive in terms of my college workload, I'm excited about finding a wonderful little coffee shop! I can't wait to come back and try everything else!

Hugs, Kisses, and Caffeine, 
Colleen :)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments